Parents are always concerned about their kids. And due to this concern, parents start looking at their kids with beady eyes.
This happens especially when children are in their teenage. It’s a phase of life when the kids should have some set goals and a zeal to fulfill those goals.
But unfortunately, most students and teenagers shift their focus on relationships, social activities, parties, and other unfruitful activities.
And it’s really hard for the parents to track these activities of their child. But what if you’re able to trace a phone call conversation and listen to someone’s phone call, especially your child or partner.
Won’t it be awesome as you’ll be able to record and hear others’ phone calls? Moreover, you’ll always be aware of whom the kid talks to, what all do they discuss over the phone and the type of language they use.
Most importantly, you’ll be aware that whether the kid is completely safe or not.
These reasons compel the parents to take a step to safeguard their kids from all the threats by recording another person’s call and listening to them remotely.
Similar is the case when a spouse or employer wants to know what their partner or employees discuss with others on their cellphone. The employer just wants to make sure that the company’s information is not being leaked while the spouse wants to find out if their partner is cheating on them or not.
And how is that possible, you may ask? Well, you can listen to someone else’s calls without them knowing with the help of monitoring apps that record phone calls remotely.
So let’s see how these apps let users record calls from other mobile numbers and allow them to listen to cell phone conversations from another phone.
Table of Contents
- Apps To Record And Listen To Someone’s Phone Calls
- Final Words
Apps To Record And Listen To Someone’s Phone Calls
1. Listen To Others Calls Recording With KidsGuard Pro
In order to listen to another person’s calls firstly, you need to register on KidsGuard Pro. After that, a successful installation and set up of KidsGuard Pro is necessary in order to eavesdrop on the child’s phone calls.
It becomes really easy to hear the phone calls remotely once you’ve set up the KidsGuard Pro app on the target device and logged in on your device.
Whenever the target person receives a call, KidsGuard Pro starts eavesdropping on the phone call. And 5-10 minutes after the call ends, KidsGuard Pro uploads the complete call recording of your child or your partner with the other user on their online portal where you can listen to the call remotely anytime you feel convenient.
While using the app, I discovered that the voice from both ends is crisp and clear as if you are listening to their calls live. However, it would have been better if the voice from the other person was louder.
KidsGuard Pro makes it possible for you to simply listen to anyone’s phone calls. Once it is uploaded to the portal just by tapping on the Audio option. It even allows you to hear others’ phone calls on your mobile by downloading the call recordings to your device.
Downloading the recording can be a great idea when you find something inappropriate and you want the proof to be locally saved on your device.
While listening to the call recording, you don’t need to wonder who’s the other person behind the call. The name and number of the contact are given with each and every recording.
Other information includes the date and time of the call, duration of the call, and the type of call (incoming or outgoing.)
If you want to look for the call recordings of the target person with a specific contact, you can use the search option given at the top.
KidsGuard Pro For Android doesn’t support WhatsApp call recording. If you are interested in listening to your kid’s or spouse’s WhatsApp calls then you can go for KidsGuard for WhatsApp. It is a spy app dedicated to tracking WhatsApp calls and messages only.
KidsGuard Pro offers many other features as well that will assist you in keeping a keen eye on your loved ones. You can learn about those features in our detailed KidsGuard Pro review.
Things To Keep In Mind
- There are 3 pricing plans in KidsGuard Pro that the user can choose from. And with all the plans of KidsGuard Pro, it’s possible to record and listen to someone’s phone calls. No need to root the target device for recording as well.
- KidsGuard Pro works with both Android and iOS devices if we talk about its compatibility with smartphones. But the call recording feature is only available for Android users.
- Make sure you’ve taken the consent of the target person before installing KidsGuard Pro on their device. It’s illegal to monitor someone or listen to call recordings of other mobiles without them knowing.
- Even if you’re using KidsGuard Pro to secure your kids or employees, do let them know about the installation first. It might result in a distortion of the relationship if they find out about the apps themselves.
- KidsGuard Pro for Android and KidsGuard for WhatsApp are two different apps from the same company. If you wish to monitor call recordings for both cellular phone calls and WhatsApp calls then you’ll have to subscribe to their plans separately.
2. Listening To Another Person’s Cell Phone Calls With FlexiSPY
Just like KidsGuard Pro, in order to listen to someone else calls without them knowing, first, you need to register an account on FlexiSPY. After that, complete the installation and setup process in order to successfully record and listen call recordings of other mobiles.
You can learn the setup process and other features of FlexiSPY in detail in my review.
FlexiSPY provides its users with heaps of amazing features, and one such feature is tracing a phone call conversation.
Kids are easy to manipulate and if you have given them a cell phone then you must keep an eye on them considering the negative effects of cell phones on teenagers and students. You never know when they might receive a bogus call asking for personal or bank details.
So it’s better to keep a constant eye on the calls they are receiving by tapping their mobile phone calls with the help of FlexiSPY.
Under the Call Recording section, you will see all the recordings that FlexiSPY has done. Identify the call you want to listen to using the date and time stamps given with each call recording.
Once you know which call you wish to listen to, just tap on the Download option given. It’s not possible in FlexiSPY to listen to phone calls without downloading.
FlexiSPY also shows the contact name, number, duration of the call, and if the call was incoming or outgoing.
One thing I noticed while comparing FlexiSPY with KidsGuard Pro is that FlexiSPY can record VoIP calls as well as cellular calls. This means you can listen to someone’s Messenger calls, Skype or WhatsApp calls without installing any other app. Also, in earlier FlexiSPY versions this feature was only available on a rooted target phone but now you can record and listen to internet calls without root.
Things To Keep In Mind
- In the case of FlexiSPY, you get 3 pricing plans to choose from, LITE, PREMIUM, and, EXTREME plan. Go for the EXTREME plan to make it possible to record and listen to the phone calls of your lover, employees, or your kid.
- Unlike KidsGuard Pro, FlexiSPY works for both Android and iOS devices. On Android devices, it’s possible to record the calls without rooting.
- But for listening and recording phone calls on an iOS device, it has to be jailbroken first.
- Just like in the case of KidsGuard Pro, make the target person aware of the installation of FlexiSPY on their device, be it your employee, kid, or your lover.
Now we know that KidGuard Pro and FlexiSPY make it easy for parents to track their kids, and allow listening to their calls remotely with just a single click.
But there are many other exciting features that both the apps offer to monitor loved ones in a better way.
Some of these features include screen capture, remote photos, location tracking, and social media tracking.
So if you are truly dedicated to protecting your kids, lover, or employees from any danger coming their way, make use of any of these spy services.
Can you record the phone call without letting the other person know?
Yes, both the apps make it possible to record calls without letting the other person know as the app works in stealth mode. However, it's not appropriate to do so without the consent of another person and it's illegal in most cases.
Can you listen to previous phone calls?
After installing FlexiSPY or KidsGuard Pro app on the target device, you'll be able to listen to the upcoming phone calls but not the calls that took place before the installation was done. However, checking the details of the calls is possible on FlexiSPY.
Can you intercept calls?
No, it's not possible to intercept the call and listen to the conversation on KidsGuard Pro. In FlexiSPY, if you root or jailbreak the target device, then it's possible to do so.